How did we get through life before Amazon Prime? I mean, really. The ability to shop for seriously everything you could ever possibly want while sitting at home in your PJs is a religious experience. And then it arrives on your doorstep in TWO DAYS? God bless you, Internet.
Today’s Amazon Prime Day – a shopping day exclusively for Prime shoppers. If you aren’t already a Prime member, what are you waiting for? Get on it! On Amazon Prime Day, there are new deals popping up all day long so be sure to hit refresh.
I’ve rounded up my favorite Amazon items – it’s no exaggeration that I couldn’t live without these awesome items. Happy Prime Day!
- Inspiralizer: I use my spiralizer just about every single day (Like here + here). My favorite easy dinner for the work week is a spiralized zucchini tossed with chopped tomatoes, a generous amount of red pepper flakes and a dollop of pesto. You can use this spiralizer for more than just zucchini though! I have a small kitchen with very very limited space so before I add a new tool to the crew, I make sure it’s worth the space. And guys, this is easily the best kitchen tool I’ve ever purchased.
- Immersion Hand Blender: My immersion hand blender is right up there with my spiralizer in life-changing kitchen tool purchases. There is no way I could fit a regular blender on my postage stamp-sized counter. That’s where the immersion hand blender is a life/space saver. Whenever I’m making a smoothie or soup, I always reach for my hand blender. It gets the job done for a fraction of the space. This is the other kitchen tool I reach for most often.
- Beautyblender: I used to use a makeup brush to apply my CC cream (which I also purchase on Amazon!) but after I tried the Beautyblender, I never looked back. I love how seamlessly it blends my CC cream into my skin. Sayonara, awkward makeup lines + streaks!
- Hydrogel Eye Patches: After testing these eye patches out, my mom shipped me a container to try. I’ve never used eye patches before but after one try, I’m hooked. I have chronic dark circles under my eyes and rely on good concealer to keep them in check. These eye patches don’t fully eliminate the dark circles but they do make them look significantly less noticeable. My eyes also look much more refreshed in the morning after using these at night, which is clutch after a week with long work hours.
- Pro Hair Dryer: So one morning, I was getting ready for work and blow drying my hair and unbeknownst to me, the plastic coating around my hair dryer had broken. I was drying my hair when I heard a pop, a spark + suddenly a tiny flame appeared where the wiring was exposed. Now that’s one way to wake up. Thankfully I wasn’t burned but needless to say, I needed a new hair dryer ASAP. My friend recommended this hair dryer to me and thanks to Prime, it was at my doorstep two days later. I have fine hair but a lot of it and this hair dryer completely dries my hair in 15-20 minutes and doesn’t create any of those annoying flyaways.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Remote: After discovering the joys of my parents’ Fire TV Stick, I’ve decided my life is meaningless without one. It’s incredible how many shows and movies are available to stream instantly! I definitely binged a lot of TV the week I went home to watch Tommy while my parents went on vacation.
- Beauty & the Beast: The animated Beauty & the Beast was my favorite Disney movie growing up, I could recite the opening monologue when I was 3. Probably still could. I was skeptical about the live-action movie, could it live up to the magic of the animated movie? Well, it more than lived up to it and I could have watched it every day. So getting the DVD was really a no-brainer.
- Mirror Lens Horn Rimmed Sunglasses: Saturdays are pool days for my friends and me. We unwind from the week, sip cool drinks and grill out. It’s a tradition I look forward to every summer and really, every week. I purchased these sunglasses from Amazon to have an inexpensive pair for the pool but I love them so much, they’re making appearances outside of pool day. Like in my latest work style post!
- Professional Jewelry Cleaner: If you’re a jewelry gal, this item is perfect for you. I actually gifted this jewelry cleaner to my mom for Mother’s Day this year after a friend raved about it. Instead of going to the jewelry store to get your jewelry sparkling, this cleaner will get the job done. Again, anything that crosses things off my to-do list while keeping me in my PJs is a winner in my book.
- The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert: Okay, this is just plain fun. I loved scratch ‘n sniff books as a kid and now as an adult who loves wine, this is really just the best of both worlds. This book sits at the very top of my coffee table books. Also, this book is surprisingly informative and I’ve picked up a fun wine fact or two to make me sound fancy for a hot minute. Learning can be fun, guys.
- 1500 Thread Count Bed Sheet Set: I saved the best for last. You might not know this about me but I take my bedding and blankets VERY seriously. My bed is my sanctuary, it’s my oasis and I place a premium on sheets. After a long day, I love sliding under the soft sheets either with a good book or with my laptop to work on blog posts (Like I’m doing right now). These sheets are the best I’ve ever had and are only $25!!! Yup, you read that right. Speaking of religious experiences. I think I told anyone who would listen about these amazing bedsheets and how insanely comfortable and soft they are. They come in a variety of solid colors, you can definitely find a set that matches your bedding. If you get one thing from this roundup, I HIGHLY recommend this be it.
* * *