Maybe it’s me but I feel like J. Crew Factory has just gotten better and better. I love that I can scoop up last season J. Crew threads that I thought were too far gone to find a home in my closet. Talkin’ about you, beautiful scallop dress!
1. Teagan Ruffle Popover: I own this popover in ivory + pink and I’m not exaggerating when I say I wear each about once a week. Why? Because this popover looks just as good tucked into a pencil skirt with pumps as it does untucked with Minnie pants for casual weekend wear. You cannot go wrong!
2. Optic Dot Dress: Remember a second ago when I talked about finding last season J. Crew threads? I was 90% referring to this polka dot number! Its simple lines and pattern draw me in, it’s safe to say I have a major crush on this dress.
3. Rattan Clutch: While I’m known for being a bit of a bag lady Monday through Friday, on the weekends I find myself reaching for my clutches more and more. The wicker look and gold combination make me feel like I’ll be prancing around a resort. I don’t mind that feeling one bit.
4. Double Serge Cotton Mini: Pair it with Sperrys on cooler days and later with Jacks as the temperatures rise. I love its nautical vibe, it’s a great spring-to-summer piece.
5. Eyelet Mini: How many navy skirts can one closet hold? The limit does not exist.
6. Pastel Cluster Bracelet: I’m more partial to statement bracelets than necklaces and I adore all of the colors in this bauble (read: I have a minor love affair with pastels).
What are your favorite picks from J. Crew Factory?
* * *